Monday, January 29, 2007

Oops, I puked in my pants.

Hello ya'll. Here's my blog. Yippie skipsy. I'm an animator in Pittsburgh, doing video games. It's a fun job, but not what I'm going for. I want to establish myself a bit in the industry, then make it so I can one day do what I want (like animation.) It's been a while since I've done any solid animation, and I need to get my ass back in gear. Here's a little pencil test I did a few years back. I'd love to work this idea out and make a sold piece out of it. I hope one day I can.

SOAP

Add to My Profile | More Videos

I remember I got a C on that. I know it isn't the most animated thing in the world, but for being one of my very first animations, it's decent, right? Well I guess decent is a C so I should shut my fuckin' mouth. I hope to post some art and other stuff soon. So check back and have a gander.

-Chizzy

2 comments:

Mad Taylor said...

Alright the Crapshack!!! Yea she has some sort of shoe...you know how there are different kinds of boots? Well those are like a different kind of elf shoe...like an elf shoe for non-elves. ::whispers:: She bought them at Shoe Carnival and got the next pair 50% off.

Jose Rivolta said...

Hola, hemos agregado un trackback (enlace hacia este artículo) en el nuestro ya que nos pareció muy interesante la información detallada pero no quisimos copiarla, sino que nuestros lectores vengan directamente a la fuente. Gracias... consultar datacredito gratis